Installing Wicked Block Builder
Wicked Block Builder comes in two flavors: a free version that is listed in the plugin directory on WordPress.org and a Pro (paid) version.
Installing the Free Version
To install the free version, log into your WordPress admin, go to Plugins > Add New, and search for “Wicked Block Builder.” Click “Install Now” and, once the plugin has installed, click “Activate.”
Installing the Pro Version
After you’ve purchased Wicked Block Builder Pro, you’ll receive an email with a link to download a Zip file of the plugin. Click the link to download the plugin to your computer.
Once you’ve downloaded the plugin’s zip file, you can either install the plugin through the WordPress dashboard or install it manually.
Installing Through the WordPress Dashboard
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins > Add New
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top of the page
- Click “Browse”, select the zip file of the plugin, and click “Install Now”
- Unzip the plugin’s zip file by double-clicking on it (this should output a single folder named “wicked-block-builder-pro”)
- Connect to your website’s server using FTP or SFTP
- Upload the “wicked-block-builder-pro” folder from step 1 to your site’s wp-content/plugins directory (so the plugin is located at wp-content/plugins/wicked-block-builder-pro)
Activate Your License
To receive updates to the pro version of the plugin you will need to activate your license. To activate your license:
- Log into your WordPress dashboard
- Click on “Wicked Block Builder”
- Enter the license key you received when you purchased the plugin. If you misplaced your license key, please contact us and we’ll be happy to provide it to you.
Once your license is activated, you will see a notification when there is an update available like you do with other plugins.