Please read these terms carefully. These are the binding terms for use of the Wicked Plugins website and our software.
- Your Acceptance
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Wicked Plugins. Wicked Plugins has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Wicked Plugins will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Wicked Plugins from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- Wicked Plugins Accounts
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a Wicked Plugins account. You may never use another user’s account without that user’s permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Wicked Plugins immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account at the following address: email@example.com.
- Wicked Plugins will not be liable for any activity resulting from any unauthorized use of your account. Users, however, may be liable for the losses of Wicked Plugins or others due to any unauthorized use of the Service.
- General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without prior written authorization from Wicked Plugins, unless Wicked Plugins makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as an embeddable widget).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain prior written approval from Wicked Plugins:
- The sale of access to the Service or Content;
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content, or any other activity of a commercial nature; or
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service.
- Commercial uses of the service must be explicitly authorized in writing by Wicked Plugins.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, robots, spiders, or offline readers, (collectively, “Automated Systems”) that accesses the Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Wicked Plugins grants the operators of public search engines permission to use Automated Systems to copy Content from the Service for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the Service, but not caches or archives of Wicked Plugins Content. Wicked Plugins reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- Wicked Plugins reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
- Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content:
- Intellectual Property. The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) on the Service, are owned by or licensed to Wicked Plugins, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law, and may not be altered, removed, or reproduced without the express written consent of their owner(s).
- Access Rights. You agree to access Wicked Plugins through explicitly authorized means and not to prevent others from doing the same. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- Quality Assurances. You understand that Wicked Plugins makes no assurances or guarantees to the quality, accuracy, utility, or safety of any of the Content provided through The Service.
- Account Termination Policy
- Wicked Plugins may terminate a user’s access to the Service without notice if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WICKED PLUGINS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. WICKED PLUGINS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY OTHER SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM THE SERVICES AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. WICKED PLUGINS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WICKED PLUGINS INC. WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WICKED PLUGINS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WICKED PLUGINS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. The Service is controlled and offered by Wicked Plugins from facilities in the United States of America. Wicked Plugins makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Dated: December 29, 2016